Friday, December 4, 2009

tick tock..



even thou i woke up late and too my time getting to work... still i arrive roughly around the same time as a weekday.
WTF... i think its just a habit to be early, even when i try to be late.. im still early.

having to work on alternate saturdays sometime is a waste of time, coz basicly other GSA countries im in charge of are closed on both days weekend... so i no need to babysit them via online.

Plus all my work is web based... so all i need is a comp and internet and i can work from anywhere. Saturdays i should just do my alternate half day work from my own comfort of my bed.

ohhh well... as i replied all my emails early morning... i find myself playing games on FB just to kill the time. also do some kepokepo looky looky on friends profiles.

tick tock tick tock...

damn why is this last 30mins soooo slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment