Wednesday, December 9, 2009

>> stress scale <<

number 1 stress issue:....
Where the F*** is my father at?
Its annoying how only the father MUST be present at the ROMM.
unless he has passed away then the kadi will accept.
if the father is MIA.. then ROMM will advertise in the local papers for him to come forward and sign.
this will be done for 3 months, then only after that can register.

!!!!! I am not going to do that !!!!

as I've been avoiding to eva go back to jurong area since i left Stupid dog house... now the time has come for me to go back to J-west and find my auntie and uncles.
they will contact my father and get him to come to Singapore, then must sit down and have a talk.. again!

number 2 stress issue....
since i cant book a wedding date with out my father... I'm worried the date i want wont be available when its my turn to book.
DAMN ITS SO TROUBLESOME.

number 3 stress issue....
wedding packages!
i have taken a half day off work to go and take a look look at some "malay" bridal stores.

I have my fingers cross that I'm able to find a good package that is to my needs.
also hope to put a deposit on a package so at least i know, makeup, outfits, hair, photo shoot are settled.

the venue i left it to the future in laws.
since the food is must to be halal... (must have halal cert).. i don't wanna stress myself more on finding and arranging the venue and menu for 150+ pax.

Luckily i have tai-chi that bundle of stress away to the in laws

number 4 stress issue is...
Housing...
latest news on our G-serai unit, well certain block mite be getting their keys early..like in feb/march 2010.
however.. our block 2D will probably only able to collect the keys in april/may 2010.
but...
even thou we get the key, still the unit is so bare.... renovation still needs to take place. pluming / electrical fittings / kitchen / bathroom, these are the main places we need to work on before the unit is even livable!
interior designers... contractors.. furniture...

hmmmmmmmm alot to plan and do for 2010.

stress level is climbing up the scale...

No comments:

Post a Comment