Monday, November 16, 2009

Crazy old woman!!!

being stork by a crazy ( yes she in mental/insane) woman is worrying me.

let me explain...

to have the convenient of living close to my tot skool is wat was number 1 on my list to find a place to rent out.
at that point of time.. the place fitted to my needs..
1) close to daughter skool.. (just opp block actually)... check!
2) a room of my own... check!
3)bed and fan.... check!
4) muslim owners of the house .... check!

so i was set. i found a room to rent.

but from the start i had bad vibes bout the owners... they are a very old couple.
husband works as a security guard and wife is very sick and so called says has cancer. plus they have a maid.
i didnt want to get to know them as i dont want them to kepo in my life...
but this couple something just dont add up.... at night when we are asleep.. they would invited guys over and play card games and bet on the game and all would smoke so much till i would be coughing in my sleep.
(they kept the windows and door closed so ppl wont call police)

Then one day another agent came to inform me to pay up rent.
I was shocked!!.. all this while i thought the old odd couple that smokes like they gonna die 2moro is actually not the real owners of that house... WTF!

i called my agent and she made a police report and i demanded my deposit back and i moved out of there.

Now i have a safe place to stay in my semi-detach house will security camera and pin code lock gate.
even thou im paying more that b4... its all worth it!
1) aircon!!! :)
2) queen bed
3) bathroom
4) kitchen
5) 8 mins walk to her skool

now the part of the crazy lady storking us..

as i was walking to her skool i already spotted from afar the old woman.
i tryed to devert my way in walking but too late she saw me.
as i fetch my tot, she told me she want to speak to me... but i told her.. there is nothing else to talk about between me and her. (after 4 months from leaving that fcuk-up place there is nothing to talk to her about)
actually she still owe me $500 for my deposit of the rental!!!!

she started to shout and accuse me of breaking her bed.
(that bed was already broken- the rotten slat boards were broken, but they stuff huge luggage bags under the boards to make it look like the board were strong)
then accuse me of letting her old maid run away. THIS OLD WOMAN IS CRAZY!!!
(the night she admit her self into hospital me and my toot saw her, the old man.. and maid and neighbour loading up the car to send her to hospital.
then late at nite the neigbour came to the room window to inform me that the man over night at hospital and the maid dunno where... then she threw the keys into the room.
i left the key on the table for the owner.
No one came home for few days and i had agents and the REAL OWNERS banging on the door asking for rent.)

so how can i let the maid run away when the last time i saw her was when she was loading up the car with the old man!

anywayz b4 the crazy woman make a big argument infron of her skool... i walked away from her as she looked like she was on drugs!

as i ate dinner with my toot and tot i was pissed off at her.
then funny enough i thought is was safe to walk home.

BUT I WAS WORNG... (stupid of me to walk pass her skool)
as i walked home... i spotted her... she was waiting at her skool.. !!!(crazy rite)
so as me and tot tip toe pass her.. she saw as... so we walked faster.. then she started to come after us... so WE RAN!! RAN !! i called toot crying scared that the crazy woman waited for us and now after us and i dont want her to know where i now live so i thought of jumping into a taxi and go home...but...no bloody taxi!! so i stopped around a corner of a condo. and ask toot wat i should do.

so my darling toot ran from his home all the way to where i was...
he saw the old lady near her skool and he asked wat she wanted... so just said that she wants to talk to me.
he gave her a warning to leave me alone or else i will go to the police and make a report against her.
"go ahead lah, im not scared!" she said!

ok.. thats wat im going to do!!

If i see here 2moro when i fetch my tot.... i was go straight to the police station.

Now just to be safe, im going to inform her teachers and skool bout this crazy woman.
(just in case she to talk and contact to my lil tot while in skool)

she want to start up.... fine....I will finish it with the police backing me up.

CRAZY OLD WOMAN... LEAVE US ALONE!!!!

ok i feel better now...

No comments:

Post a Comment