Monday, November 16, 2009

poem for my knight that rescued me from the crazy old woman




If I traveled all around the world, I know what I would find
Someone half as smart ,Someone half as sweet ,Half as lovely and half as kind (just like you)
If I was the ruler of And have kingdom full of guys to choose
It wouldn’t even quite compare , To what I’ve got right here with you. So if I stumble just a bit trying to say what’s on my mind?
Please excuse me cuz I never felt the way that I feel inside.

It’s possible.. (finally possible)
I may have finally have found my dream come true
There can never be another you ..The stars are bright tonight
They know you are mine all mine..
I knew that it would be alright when my other dreams fell through
And for this very night I’ve waited all my life.


There can never be another you.
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment