Wednesday, November 18, 2009

House to be..



Now i have alwayz wanted a home of my own... and finally (thanks to my toot) 2010 will be the year!!

Above are the pictures of wat the flats will look like :)

Im so excited and very thankful for such a great location.
Walking distance to the NEW G-Serai Market, near to Mrt stations / Buses.
I am lucky to own a unit in Block 2C on the 10th floor.

now... im thinking to get the renovations done by chew... i love a few of their interior designs.

now let me share with u some designs for some of the rooms..


^ now this room will be something my lil tot can grow into.
still girly with the pink.. but also kinda teenage feel with the black and white added to the colours.
wat i love is the bed.. which below can pull out to sleep 1 more.


^ now this room im sure all wee girls would love.. hello kitty room. ehehehheez
well if i go with this kinda style it wont be themed with the cartoon of a kitty with NO mouth. lolz
i also want some like this coz shes only 4yrs and im sure she would love a princess themed room :)


^ My dream kitchen.. were i can cook up all my fave dishes..fatten up toot with my famous roast chicken / lasagna and bake cookies with my lil tot. :)
Modern designs & colour theme but still have that homely feel.


^ Now i would love to have a walkin wardrobe.. (need to asked the interior designs is possible)
but this wardrobe will be good enough for me.


for now all i can do is just.. SAVE SAVE SAVE money. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment