Sunday, November 22, 2009

feeling sick...

why is it that i feel sick when im not around my toot?
yesterday after he finished work we met at marina square to have dinner.
once again pizza was packed sooo we ate at breks.

as the night went on and went to bed, i couldnt help myself ;)
i love to be beside him and i fall into a deep sleep, once he spoon me, i feel very secure and wish that we would faster live together.

but as he woke me up with a kiss on the forehead, i feel sad that he cant sleep in and wake up late with me.
so as he left for work i tried to go back to sleep but was having trouble.
finally i drifted off to sleep and the woke up feeling sick... bad headache.

Now this happens every time.

i KNOW HOW I CAN SOLVE THIS.....
to get married and sleep next to him always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment